Saturday, March 1, 2014

We are back! New Orders are Welcome!

Hsiendai Co., Ltd
We are back!
New Orders are Welcome!
Sorry, I'm late. The Chinese New Year holiday had been finished for some time, but I stayed at home more longer. We finally begun working, and we are accepting new orders now.

I came back already last week, and in the past week, I've shipped all orders placed during my leave in the AliExpress store, our carrier and
China Post is now processing and I will give a tracking number on  the
weekend.
Contact us

If you have any questions, please let me know. I hope you can get me in touch via telephone.

+86-576-82962618
Hsiendai Co., Ltd, Mapu Industrial Zone, Luqiao District, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province 318050 China
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Classic Lishi Tools page:1